2235 Beverly Blvd.,
Los Angeles CA 90057
Tel: 213 484-8294
Fax (213) 484-8496
Map and Directions: (click here)
Senior Pastor Joe Danganan
Ptr. Elizabeth Danganan
Ptr. Joel Danganan
Ptr. John Danganan. Jr
Praise Christian Fellowship was birthed in the first quarter for the year 1989. It started with 13 members (6 of which are members of the Danganan Family) gathered on Benton Way one Sunday afternoon. In less than 2 years, the flock more than quadrupled in size, had to move to a larger facility; this time it was Bonnie Brae. Finally, in 1994, PCF acquired the Roselake property where it stands today.
Through God's grace, the initial fellowship of 13 has now grown into more than 400 faithful worshippers. Up to this date, the number is still growing.
- To love and accept you just as you are, right where you are.
- To mend and recover you from all points of hurt, distortion, fear, bondage, torment, or imbalance in the way you think, feel, behave, or choose to live.
- To train and disciple you in the many ways God thinks, feels and moves as revealed to us in the Bible.
- To send and release you into the particular course of life and ministry service God has chosen for you and or which He has gifted you.
- Worship Rejoicing in God's presence
- Fellowship A loving relationship in God's family
- Discipleship Studying scripture, obeying God's Word
- Stewardship Offering our time, talent and treasure to the Lord
- Evangelism Sharing the good news of God's love to others.
This site is managed by S. Duyan